Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm So Excited!!!!!

I'm leaving later this afternoon for South Carolina. I'm picking up one of my sons and bringing him back to my house. Then I'll be picking up his ex-girlfriend and their son at the train station in Orlando. They'll be spending about a week with us. I haven't seen my grandson, Damian, since he was 2 mos. old and he'll be 2 years old next week.

Our grandbaby that lives with us, Isaiah, he just turned 2 years on October 13th and we're going to have a little birthday cookout on Sunday in Pine Island, FL. It's on the Gulf and it's a really nice, small, quiet park. On Saturday, we're riding the Harley to Daytona Beach for Biketoberfest. My son and the rest will follow behind in my car. It's gonna be a blast!!!

See y'all when I get back!!

Happy Scrappin'!

Waltsgirl

No comments: