Monday, October 27, 2008

The Aftermath..........

Well, our week went well with everyone here. We went to Daytona for Biketoberfest and had a good time. Very cold on the ride home, though....Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

The birthday cookout at the beach was fun. The babies had fun playing on the playground and in the water. When it came time for the cake, after numerous times of trying to light the candles, Isaiah decided he didn't need a candle and into the cake went his little finger. Twice!!

When the time came for my son to go back home, he, Isaiah and I gassed up and started out. I was about 15-20 minutes from the house when I was pulled over by the Sheriff's Dept. He informed me that my license was suspended and had been for 6-months. I was shocked!! I had no idea. He wrote me a $125.00 ticket and kept my license. My son had to drive back to the house and here I sit. He had to take the bus home. Now I have to come up with the fine, plus $150.00 reinstatement fee for the DMV. That was just the icing on the cake.....so to speak.

No comments: